Sentive,inflamed gums are common in all dogs. Tar tar build up on the teeth,food particles catch between it gums,and gums infection ensure. Tumours...
Sentive,inflamed gums are common in all dogs.
Tar tar build up on the teeth,food particles catch between it gums,and gums infection ensure.
Tumours appear as lumps in the gums.
If left untreated by vet, this condition can lead to gum infection.
Routine brushing of dog's teeth will slow or prevent the development of tar tar and gingivitis. If tar tar has formed, the teeth must scaled and polished only by a vet.
Some mouth tumours are malignant and life-threating and must be surgically removed.
Infection caused by proliferating gums can be treated with antibiotics,but greatly enlarged gums must be surgically removed under anaesthesia.
Pls seek veterinary advice for correct diagnosis
pls brush your dog teeth 2 time a day everday
Hope this is helpful to you..
Incoming search terms:
- ,german shepherd bad breath
- ,5month gsd pup who has bad breath
- ,6 month old german shepherd has bad breath
- ,7 week old german shepherd pup with sudden bad breath
- ,german shepards very bad breath
- ,gsd bad breath
- ,I have stinky breath in german
- ,why does breath stink in 5 month shepherd
- ,why does getman shepherd breath stink