My 9 year old mongral has the worst teeth I have ever seen! a lot of them have fell out. They are in such a bad state. He is not in any pain, but his ...
My 9 year old mongral has the worst teeth I have ever seen! a lot of them have fell out. They are in such a bad state. He is not in any pain, but his teeth are manky and his breath is fowl!
Would it be best to just leave them as they are or isd there any treatment I can use. Or would it be best to get them taken out?
Although not obviously painful, dental disease can be very harmful for your pet. Tartar build up on the teeth will lead to gingivitis. Bugs can then go into the blood stream and travel through your dog's body.
Those bacterias will usually stop in the kidneys, liver or even heart and trigger various problems which may only show years later.
Therefore dental hygiene is paramount to keeping your pet well and confortable for as long as possible. I recommend you consult your veterinarian. Should the dog need to have some teeth out (which sounds possible), this will have to be done under general anaesthetic.
You can request a "dental check" with a veterinary nurse. This may even be free of charge.
Incoming search terms:
- ,dog has rotten teeth
- ,old dog with bad teeth
- ,my dog has 2 bad teeth she uis too old to have then pulled
- ,old dog bad teeth
- ,rotten dog teeth and bad breath
- ,what is a natural remedy for dogs with bad breath due old age and bad teeth
- ,my dog is very old with bad breath what can i di
- ,my dog is very old and has very bad teeth is there anything i can do
- ,no matter what i do my dogs teeth are dirty
- ,old dog bad gums cant afford vet
- ,my dods breath is horrible with rotten teeth
- ,old dog bad teeth help
- ,old dog has rotten tooth pain
- ,what will vet do for my dog who has all bad teeth
- ,old pug with bad teeth
- ,plaqueoff helped dogs rotting teeth
- ,pug has rotten gums & teeth cant afford vet
- ,treating bad breath in old dogs with rotten teeth
- ,what can the vet do for rotten teeth
- ,what happens when a 14 year old dog has an absessed tooth
- ,what type of problems will rotted teeth cause in a dog
- ,my chihuahua is losing his teeth and has horrible breath what can I do to change his breath
- ,my 15 yr old dog has rotten teeth and they cant pull them what do i fo
- ,cant afford vet & dogs teeth are rotting
- ,cant afford to treat my dog for loose teeth
- ,can i cure my dogs bad teeth
- ,best pain meds for older dogs bad teeth
- ,bad teeth on old dog
- ,bad teeth old dog
- ,bad sinuses from bad teeth in senior dog??