My daughter has chronic bad breath. We brush her teeth twice per day but it doesnt seem help. It's noticable at all times when she sits on my la...
My daughter has chronic bad breath. We brush her teeth twice per day but it doesnt seem help. It's noticable at all times when she sits on my lap. Her teeth are clean. No cavities (per dentist visit 5 months ago). It doesn't smell like decaying teeth, it just smells unfresh….can anyone provide some guidance or advice?
dont worry about it my brother has bad breath too just get her sum mint gum
Incoming search terms:
- ,why does my 4yr old son have mouth odour?
- ,4 year old with halitosis
- ,4 year old halitosis
- ,my 4 yr olds breath stinks
- ,my four year olds breath steanks
- ,my twevle year old boy has bad breath what causing it
- ,what can cause four year olds breath to stink?
- ,what causes bad breath in my 4 yr olds mouth
- ,my 2 year olds breath stinks so bad
- ,how come my 8 year old son breath smells so foul
- ,fowl breath with a 4 year old girl
- ,four year old with bad breath
- ,four year old has bad breath
- ,cure bad breath of 4 year old
- ,4year old bad breath
- ,4 year old with chronic halitosis
- ,why my 6 years old have a mucus breathsmell