I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more th...
I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more than normal, i think). Her breath isn't like normal stinky dog breath. It actually smells awful, like she has a chronic condition or something. She doesn't eat dog poop in the yard, and it doesn't smell like that either. It smells like human halitosis or something similar to that. What could be wrong with her???
She eats dry dog food and has plenty of exercise. She always has dental bones and toys to chew on also. There are no problems with her licking her rear either.
Dogs are dirty animals. They are always sticking nasty things in thier mouth. I don't believe they have the cleanist mouths. But, he may have some kind of digestive infection or something you should go to the vet and get it checked.
Incoming search terms:
- ,dog bad breath and licking
- ,dog bad breath and licking lips
- ,bad breath in dogs and constant licking
- ,dog licks herself and breath stinks
- ,dogs breath sinks and drinking alot of water
- ,dogs smacking lips viral infection?
- ,bad breath and licks a lot
- ,labrador breath smells and drinking a lot
- ,my dog has bad breath and drink a lot
- ,my dog wont eat and has bad breath
- ,dog licking alot and bad breath
- ,dog keeps liking lips and has bad breath
- ,dog keeps licking lips and smells fishy
- ,dog has stinky breath and licking chops
- ,dog drinking excessive water and smells bad
- ,does my licking himself causes him to stink
- ,bad breath dog brown lips
- ,bad breath and licks lips a lot
- ,weird smelling mouth great dane drinks a lot of water