I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more th...
I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more than normal, i think). Her breath isn't like normal stinky dog breath. It actually smells awful, like she has a chronic condition or something. She doesn't eat dog poop in the yard, and it doesn't smell like that either. It smells like human halitosis or something similar to that. What could be wrong with her???
She eats dry dog food and has plenty of exercise. She always has dental bones and toys to chew on also. There are no problems with her licking her rear either.
Dogs are dirty animals. They are always sticking nasty things in thier mouth. I don't believe they have the cleanist mouths. But, he may have some kind of digestive infection or something you should go to the vet and get it checked.
Incoming search terms:
- ,dog bad breath and licking
- ,dog bad breath and licking lips
- ,dog breath suddenly bad and licking constantly
- ,why does my border collie have bad breath
- ,dog keeps licking his chops and breath smells
- ,my dog keeps licking herself and her breath smells
- ,my dog licking his face has bad breath
- ,my lab likes to eat poop and that is what her breath smells like what can I do to help her breath
- ,portuguese water dog bad breath
- ,bad breath and dog is always licking his lips
- ,the water my dog drinks stinks
- ,wh is my dog continuly licking her lipsand mouth
- ,maltese bad breath terrible plaque and licking air
- ,dogs breath smells and he smacks his lips
- ,dog yawning smacking lips drink excess water
- ,dog smells and licks but
- ,dog licks himself stinks
- ,dog has bad breath & licking
- ,can dogs with bad breath lick alot
- ,bad dog breath licking and drinking lots of water
- ,bad breath and excessive licking in dogs
- ,why does puppy lick breath