I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more th...
I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more than normal, i think). Her breath isn't like normal stinky dog breath. It actually smells awful, like she has a chronic condition or something. She doesn't eat dog poop in the yard, and it doesn't smell like that either. It smells like human halitosis or something similar to that. What could be wrong with her???
She eats dry dog food and has plenty of exercise. She always has dental bones and toys to chew on also. There are no problems with her licking her rear either.
Dogs are dirty animals. They are always sticking nasty things in thier mouth. I don't believe they have the cleanist mouths. But, he may have some kind of digestive infection or something you should go to the vet and get it checked.
Incoming search terms:
- ,dog bad breath and licking
- ,dog bad breath and licking lips
- ,dog has bad breath and keeps licking
- ,why does my border collie have bad breath
- ,my dog licking his face has bad breath
- ,my lab likes to eat poop and that is what her breath smells like what can I do to help her breath
- ,portuguese water dog bad breath
- ,the water my dog drinks stinks
- ,when dog licks me it smells
- ,dogs licking lips and bad breath
- ,dog yawning smacking lips drink excess water
- ,dog smells and licks but
- ,dog licks himself stinks
- ,dog licking lips a lot and bad breath
- ,dog keep licking everything and mouth smells
- ,dog has really bad breath and keeps licking
- ,can dogs with bad breath lick alot
- ,bad breath in great dane