I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more th...
I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more than normal, i think). Her breath isn't like normal stinky dog breath. It actually smells awful, like she has a chronic condition or something. She doesn't eat dog poop in the yard, and it doesn't smell like that either. It smells like human halitosis or something similar to that. What could be wrong with her???
She eats dry dog food and has plenty of exercise. She always has dental bones and toys to chew on also. There are no problems with her licking her rear either.
Dogs are dirty animals. They are always sticking nasty things in thier mouth. I don't believe they have the cleanist mouths. But, he may have some kind of digestive infection or something you should go to the vet and get it checked.
Incoming search terms:
- ,dog bad breath and licking
- ,dog bad breath and licking lips
- ,dog breath suddenly bad and licking constantly
- ,dog keeps licking his chops and breath smells
- ,dogs breath smells and he smacks his lips
- ,great danw bad breath
- ,maltese bad breath terrible plaque and licking air
- ,bad breath and dog is always licking his lips
- ,my dog keeps licking herself and her breath smells
- ,my dog licks and smells
- ,wh is my dog continuly licking her lipsand mouth
- ,dog yawning smacking lips drink excess water
- ,dog lip smacking and bad breath
- ,dog licking lips and bad breath
- ,dog is always licking and smells
- ,dog has bad breath & licking
- ,bad dog breath licking and drinking lots of water
- ,bad breath and licking mouth in dogs
- ,bad breath and excessive licking in dogs
- ,why does puppy lick breath