I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more th...
I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more than normal, i think). Her breath isn't like normal stinky dog breath. It actually smells awful, like she has a chronic condition or something. She doesn't eat dog poop in the yard, and it doesn't smell like that either. It smells like human halitosis or something similar to that. What could be wrong with her???
She eats dry dog food and has plenty of exercise. She always has dental bones and toys to chew on also. There are no problems with her licking her rear either.
Dogs are dirty animals. They are always sticking nasty things in thier mouth. I don't believe they have the cleanist mouths. But, he may have some kind of digestive infection or something you should go to the vet and get it checked.
Incoming search terms:
- ,dog bad breath and licking
- ,dog bad breath and licking lips
- ,bad sf breath and licking a lot
- ,licking a lot and bad breath dogs
- ,my dog has bad breath and drink a lot
- ,my dog is weeing a lot aND HIS BREATH SMELLS BAD
- ,my dog keep lucking his lips and has bad breath
- ,bad breath licking lips vomiting in dogs
- ,my dog keeps panting and has smelly breathe
- ,my dog licks herself and stinks
- ,golden retriever wont eat and has bad breath
- ,dogs with major bad breath & licks everything
- ,dog smacking lips bad breath
- ,dog has stinky breath and licking chops
- ,dog drinking excessive water and smells bad
- ,dog bad breath licks alot
- ,dog and bad breath and licks
- ,bad breath with chronic lip smacking in dogs
- ,why is my dog licking his lips and his breath smells foul