I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more th...
I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more than normal, i think). Her breath isn't like normal stinky dog breath. It actually smells awful, like she has a chronic condition or something. She doesn't eat dog poop in the yard, and it doesn't smell like that either. It smells like human halitosis or something similar to that. What could be wrong with her???
She eats dry dog food and has plenty of exercise. She always has dental bones and toys to chew on also. There are no problems with her licking her rear either.
Dogs are dirty animals. They are always sticking nasty things in thier mouth. I don't believe they have the cleanist mouths. But, he may have some kind of digestive infection or something you should go to the vet and get it checked.
Incoming search terms:
- ,dog bad breath and licking
- ,dog bad breath and licking lips
- ,bad breath in dogs and constant licking
- ,bad breath dog brown lips
- ,dogs smacking lips viral infection?
- ,golden retriever wont eat and has bad breath
- ,my dog has bad breath and drink a lot
- ,my dog keep lucking his lips and has bad breath
- ,my dog keeps panting and has smelly breathe
- ,my dog licks herself and stinks
- ,weird smelling mouth great dane drinks a lot of water
- ,dogs breath sinks and drinking alot of water
- ,dog licks herself and breath stinks
- ,dog licking alot and bad breath
- ,dog keeps liking lips and has bad breath
- ,dog keeps licking lips and smells fishy
- ,dog has stinky breath and licking chops
- ,dog drinking excessive water and smells bad
- ,dog bad breath licks alot
- ,does my licking himself causes him to stink
- ,bad breath licking lips vomiting in dogs
- ,why is my dog licking his lips and his breath smells foul