I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more th...
I have a 1 y/o golden retriever/border collie mix. She is a healthy weight, has clean teeth, a healthy diet, etc. She drinks a lot of water (more than normal, i think). Her breath isn't like normal stinky dog breath. It actually smells awful, like she has a chronic condition or something. She doesn't eat dog poop in the yard, and it doesn't smell like that either. It smells like human halitosis or something similar to that. What could be wrong with her???
She eats dry dog food and has plenty of exercise. She always has dental bones and toys to chew on also. There are no problems with her licking her rear either.
Dogs are dirty animals. They are always sticking nasty things in thier mouth. I don't believe they have the cleanist mouths. But, he may have some kind of digestive infection or something you should go to the vet and get it checked.
Incoming search terms:
- ,dog bad breath and licking
- ,dog bad breath and licking lips
- ,whats the cause of bad breath in a golden retriever?
- ,dog with bad breath and licking lips
- ,dog smacks his lips and has gross breath
- ,my dog has bad breath and air licks
- ,my dog is smacking her mouth & drinking lots of water
- ,my old golden reteiver has a really smelly odor to her breath
- ,sog smells awful and is constantlylicking
- ,my dog is licking his lips and his breath smells
- ,my dog licks herself and has bad breath
- ,my dog has bad breath and she is drink a lot
- ,golden retriever breath smells bad
- ,dog smacking foul odor
- ,dog has bad breath and keeps licking lips
- ,dog bad breath licking
- ,causes for dogs bad breath & licking air
- ,bad breath in dogs and constant licking