Looking for home remedies to cure bad breath. Vitamin B and Vitamin C are the main supplements (along with Zinc) to fight against bad breath. 1. A ...
Looking for home remedies to cure bad breath.
Vitamin B and Vitamin C are the main supplements (along with Zinc) to fight against bad breath.
1. A deficiency of Vitamin B can become a cause of bad breath. The recommended daily allowance is 50 mg of niacinamide with each meal, plus a high potency B complex tablet and 50 mg of B6 once a day. It's quite safe as B-complex tablets or capsules are available over the counter.
2. A deficiency of Vitamin C can lead to gum problems and periodontal diseases – which in turn cause bad breath. Vitamin C in divided daily doses of 1000 to 6000 mg will help rid the body of excess mucus and toxins that may be the cause of bad breath. This is an effective way to cure bad breath from sinus.
Incoming search terms:
- ,can vitamin cure halitosis
- ,what vitamin cures bad breath
- ,zinc and bad breath
- ,vitamins to cure halitosis
- ,vitamins c 1000 advantages for bad breath solutions
- ,vitamin b6 deficiency bad breath
- ,vit b 12 for halitosis
- ,does zinc vitamins help with bad breath
- ,Does zinc help fight bad breath
- ,can zinc supplements cure bad breath
- ,zinc supplements and bad breath