Looking for home remedies to cure bad breath. Vitamin B and Vitamin C are the main supplements (along with Zinc) to fight against bad breath. 1. A ...
Looking for home remedies to cure bad breath.
Vitamin B and Vitamin C are the main supplements (along with Zinc) to fight against bad breath.
1. A deficiency of Vitamin B can become a cause of bad breath. The recommended daily allowance is 50 mg of niacinamide with each meal, plus a high potency B complex tablet and 50 mg of B6 once a day. It's quite safe as B-complex tablets or capsules are available over the counter.
2. A deficiency of Vitamin C can lead to gum problems and periodontal diseases – which in turn cause bad breath. Vitamin C in divided daily doses of 1000 to 6000 mg will help rid the body of excess mucus and toxins that may be the cause of bad breath. This is an effective way to cure bad breath from sinus.
Incoming search terms:
- ,does a vitamnc supplement help bad breath
- ,vitamins help bad breath
- ,vitamin deficiency and bad breathe
- ,vitamin c helps stop bad breath
- ,vitamin B6 zinc magnesium for bad breath
- ,vitamin b6 deficiency causes halitosis
- ,vitaman c and bad breath
- ,multivitamin tablets for halitosis
- ,how does vit c cure halitosis
- ,will zinc pills cure chronic halatosis