Hello,I would like to know if anyone out there knows if fungal infection in the mouth is similar to fungal infection that affects feet and causes th...
Hello,I would like to know if anyone out there knows if
fungal infection in the mouth is similar to fungal infection
that affects feet and causes them to smell can react the
same way in the oral and creates odor or chronic halitosis.
I think it has went undiagnosed for many years after a tonsil infection.My cheeks have a whitish streak and white film on them that looks like jelly.I can move it
with tongue.This showed up many years
ago when I was teenager but I never questioned it until now.I have been told
that it's oral thrush and that is where my
bad breath that won't go away is stemming.
Almost never. Candida in the mouth has no strong odor except for a mild sweetish smell. Thrush, as long as it is mild, does not invade deeply. It is not like gingivitis or gum ulcerative disease which affects the gingival cusps and cause overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria which are teh ones that really make breath stink.
Foot fungus associated with a strong odor is different from candida.
If someone with thrush has really bad breath, look for another cause. Dry mouth and gingival disease are probably the major ones.
Incoming search terms:
- ,does oral thrush cause bad breath
- ,oral thrush smell
- ,does thrush make your breath smell
- ,can hand foot and mouth disease make a babys breath stink
- ,what does thrush smell like
- ,thrush does it smell
- ,thrush baby bad breath
- ,stink ball in mouth and thrush
- ,oral thrush make your breath stinks
- ,mouth thrush does it make your breath smell
- ,does thrush make your breath stink
- ,does thrush make breath stink
- ,does oral candida smell
- ,can thrush make you have stinky breath
- ,will thrush make my baby\s breath smells bad